Summary And Suggestion of SEA TEACHER 2019



                   1 month we learn to become a professional teacher in the future. I precisely studied at the Laboratoty School of TAU. There are so many lessons that I have learned, such as how to organize a good time, educate students, find a way so students understand lessons in an interesting way and not boring for students. I teach in grades 10A, 10B and 10 AgHome. Nearly 150 students I educated for 2 weeks Practice teaching. I found a lot of differences in education in Indonesia and the Philippines.

For the difference:

1. School Period
In Indonesia, students are required to go to 6 years in elementary school, 3 years in junior high school and 3 years in high school while for the Philippines that is 6 years in elementary school, 4 years in secondary school and 2 years in high school. slightly different

2. Duration of the learning time in 1 learning eye
During my learning process to become a teacher, I found that in the Philippines the average learning hours were 1 hour while in Indonesia 2-3 hours in 1 subject.

3. Duration of study in a day
In the Philippines, the school starts at 7:30 a.m. and finishes at 5:00 p.m. during Monday to Friday and Saturday sundays are holidays while for Indonesia it starts at 08.00am to 2pm every day except on Sundays.

4. Lesson Plan
The details of the Lesson Plan between Indonesia and the Philippines are also very different, depending on what aspects of Lesson Plan or any of the material. In Indonesia the Lesson Plan can reach 30-40 sheets while here 4-5 sheets but the core of everything is the same, namely the teacher's process in teaching.

5. Subjects obtained
In the Philippines students can choose elective subjects such as Food and IT, so that all students can meet new friends in other classes in the same class while in Indonesia there are no elective subjects that allow students to choose and join other classes directly , there are only extracurriculars that can be chosen by students outside of class hours.

6. Final Project
The Final Project for Students is also very interesting, they made a thesis and it was only studied at the college level if in Indonesia while in the Philippines since sitting at the Junior High School level.

From all the differences that I got here, I learned a lot like every country has its own education system, but it has one goal, which is to educate the nation so that education for students will be better in the future. Educating the nation's children to become the nation's successors who can build a better country that changes the world to be more peaceful and more enjoyable and easier for humans to carry out life.

What I assure myself when I become one of the practice teachers here is: Becoming a teacher is not an easy thing, everything requires good preparation, because someone's future is in our hands, we determine what someone in the future will be. If we educate them wrong then we will produce bad students in the future, so being a teacher is the key to the success of a country and the real hero of the world.

Rule number 1 of being a teacher is making rules before we teach them because this will educate our students to be more disciplined, we as teachers not only provide education but teach and shape their personalities so that we not only become friends but their parents in school also.

I want to be a teacher who is close to his students, knows and becomes a smart teacher in the future that helps them understand the material in an interesting way and finds that learning is not a burden but an obligation for ourselves to know how beautiful the world is.


SUMMARY

im so thankful for all teacher that have been teach me how to be more better,and giving me so many suggestion to be future teacher. Specially my cooperating teacher,Supervisor, buddy,and friends its really helpful that i can meet them.I learn a lot of things from Phillipines,the Culture, Education,Friendship, knowladge all of that will be really useful for me in future.



I Hope I can be future teacher that can using better way for making my students comfortable and like in my lesson

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makalah Asas - Asas Pendidikan

Day 1 To Be Part of SEA-TEACHER 2019